Glacier View Plastic Surgery
60 Four Mile Drive #10
Kalispell, MT 59901
Phone: (406) 756-2241
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Many of our patients’ aesthetic concerns can be addressed using nonsurgical treatments, including fillers such as Restylane® and JUVÉDERM® products. At our Kalispell, Montana, practice, we use dermal fillers and techniques such as chemical peels to provide comprehensive facial rejuvenation for patients who aren’t ready or interested in surgery.
Our experienced plastic surgeons, Dr. Michelle Spring and Dr. Michael Hromadka, can create a customized treatment plan based on your specific concerns. Request a consultation using the online form, or call our office at (406) 756-2241 to schedule an appointment.
Meet Our Doctors
Our board-certified plastic surgeons are experienced and talented. More than that, Dr. Michelle Spring and Dr. Michael Hromadka are warm and personable individuals who are passionate about their profession and focus on state-of-the-art procedures and exceptional outcomes.
Our Nonsurgical Procedures
Women and men often benefit from combining different nonsurgical treatments to obtain the best rejuvenation results. During your consultation with Dr. Spring, Dr. Hromadka or our experienced Physician Assistant, Kristy Ehrmantraut, you can discuss your cosmetic goals and the procedures best suited to meet those goals.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic: BOTOX injection is the most popular cosmetic treatment in the world. When administered by one of our experienced providers, BOTOX relaxes and smooths the area around the eyes, fine lines around the mouth, and forehead wrinkles. Repeated facial movements over years permanently etch lines into the skin. As we age, our skin does not bounce back into place as easily and the lines deepen. Botox and similar temporary treatments not only create smoother skin, but with repeat treatments can prevent more lines from forming.
- Dysport®: Dysport is another similar injection used to relax muscles in the face which can temporarily minimize fine lines and wrinkles in the forehead, around the eyes and mouth. Dysport and BOTOX, in our hands, have very similar results. Dysport may spread further from the injection site than BOTOX, which is helpful when treating larger areas, and Dysport results can be seen a couple days more quickly compared to Botox. In our experience, both treatments tend to last approximately 3 months in most patients.
- XEOMIN® : Xeomin is an alternative to BOTOX Cosmetic, and it is used for the same cosmetic purpose. Xeomin is injected into facial muscles and temporarily improves the appearance of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows. Xeomin was created to be free of extra additives and has sometimes been referred to as “Naked BOTOX”.
- JUVÉDERM: The family of JUVÉDERM fillers are made from hyaluronic acid – a naturally occurring component of young, resilient skin. These products restore volume to the cheeks, nasolabial folds, marionette lines and lips. Products include JUVÉDERM® Ultra, JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus, JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ XC, and JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC is an innovative filler that is approved by the FDA to treat age-related volume loss in the cheeks with results lasting up to 2 years. JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC is a recently-approved product that adds subtle volume to lips and softens the appearance of vertical lip lines, lasting up to 1 year.
- Restylane®: The product line from Restylane includes Restylane, Restylane Skil and Restylane Lyft. Restylane is used to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds such as nasolabial folds and lip enhancement, Restylane Silk is a specialized product used to create subtle fuller, more sensuous lips, and Restylane Lyft is used to restore volume to the cheeks and smile lines. Restylane products are also hyaluronic acid-based.
- BELOTERO BALANCE®: BELOTERO is a filler used to smooth out and fill in small lines and wrinkles the face. Upon injection, it quickly and evenly integrates into the skin. It is ideal for treating stubborn etched-in smile lines and the vertical lip lines that appear above and around the lips.
- RADIESSE® : Radiesse is injected under the skin and replenishes lost volume and actually stimulates the production of your own natural collagen over time. It is also used for correcting volume loss in the back of the hands. It is comprised of Calcium Hydroxylapatite microspheres.
- Sculptra® Aesthetic: Sculptra is different from JUVÉDERM and Restylane because it’s formulated using poly-L-lactic acid, also a substance that is found naturally in the body, meaning it is gradually absorbed and poses minimal risk of an allergic reaction. Sculptra is injected deeper into the skin and — unlike HA fillers — actually stimulates the production of new collagen. It is often used in the cheeks to gradually produce a “lifted” appearance. Sculptra is injected as a series of treatments to get the best results.
- Chemical peels: Depending on the extent of skin damage, chemical peels can be superficial, medium, or deep. A superficial peel, sometimes called a “lunchtime peel,” gently exfoliates skin. A medium peel uses a stronger acid to remove damaged skin cells, and improve fine wrinkles and age spots. A deep peel penetrates the middle layer of skin and can produce dramatic results including improving skin tone, texture, color, deeper wrinkles and skin tightening. It requires a longer recovery time than a light or medium peel since a deeper level of skin is being treated.
Other non-surgical procedures available:
- Laser Hair Removal
- Tattoo removal
- Sclerotherapy or laser treatment of small blood vessels
- Laser resurfacing for skin rejuvenation