As we get older, the skin on our faces begins to lack luster. Depending on the extent of skin damage from weight loss, the sun, or age, there are plenty of options for skin rejuvenation, both surgical and nonsurgical. 3 of our most popular, and often misunderstood, plastic surgery procedures and skin treatments in Kalispell include facelifts, BOTOX® and injectables, and chemical peels. Each of these options, or a combination, could be your ticket to a newfound youthful glow.
Women and men who lead healthy lifestyles and want their faces and necks to match their youthful dispositions can benefit from a facelift. Your overall health has the most jurisdiction on whether or not you are a good candidate for a facelift. Age is only a contributing factor. Individuals in their 40s, 50s, 60s, and even 70s can benefit from this procedure. Each patient is different, so Dr. Hromadka and I create a specialized plan for helping you reach your specific goals.
A facelift can treat several different concerns that you may have about your face and neck.
- Sagging skin along the jawline that causes jowls
- Creases that extend from the nose to the corners of the mouth (nasolabial folds)
- Loss of facial volume, especially in the cheeks
- Lack of facial muscle tone
- A double chin cause by age-related loose skin and accumulated fat
BOTOX & Injectables
BOTOX is commonly used to smooth forehead wrinkles and crow’s feet. It is a popular nonsurgical option that works by temporarily immobilizing the tiny facial muscles that contract and relax hundreds of times a day as you change expressions. As we age, our skin does not bounce back into place as easily, creating lines.
The injections themselves only take a few minutes, and many patients begin to see results within a week. The results typically last up to 4 months, and you can follow up with more treatments to maintain your appearance.
Chemical peels remove old skin so that new layers of healthy skin can grow in its place. This procedure has different levels of strength that fit to your precise skin condition. Your peel can be superficial, medium, or deep.
- A superficial peel, also known as a “lunchtime” peel, gently exfoliates the skin and has the quickest recovery time.
- A medium peel can improve fine wrinkles and age spots using a stronger acid to remove damaged skin cells.
- A deep peel penetrates the middle layer of skin and can have more dramatic results, like improving skin tone, texture, color, deeper wrinkles and skin tightening.
Depending on the type of peel you get, you can get a reaction similar to a sunburn, which could involve swelling or blisters. Deciding which type of peel is right for you is something we can discuss during the consultation.
Luckily, we are beginning a promotion for our different facial rejuvenation options, so it’s the perfect time to come in for one or more treatments. To start out, we are doing free facelift consultations through December 31st where we would map out a plan to fit your specific needs. Next, everyone who purchases a facelift will also receive a free chemical peel. Lastly, we are doing 20% off injectables through December 31st with Kristy Ehrmantraut, PA. The holidays are meant for a little extra relaxation and pampering, so this is a great opportunity to request a consultation.